Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

New account set up but every time I try an app download I get locked out

as per title I’m really struggling. I‘ve set up an apple account and all is well until I try to download an app or click to start using iCloud (I didn’t set that up when I initially set up the new iPad). It then locks me out and I have to change my password again and the whole thing starts over. All is well until I try an app....! It’s driving me nuts!

iPad Wi-Fi

Posted on Mar 4, 2018 7:49 AM

12 replies

Mar 22, 2018 11:30 AM in response to jocelynrusmex

Did you call or chat with iTunes Support?

Try Apple ID Support.

Apple ID Support

Apple ID Support (2)

Apple Support by e-mail or chat Select your device, Battery, Power and Charging, then Power adapter not working to get a chat option. If you need to talk to them, ask them if they will do a Skype or FaceTime with you.

Apple Support using Twitter

Or fill out and submit this form.

Mar 22, 2018 11:34 AM in response to King_Penguin

I cant contact them as I am in rural Mexico ...i tried giving support my phone number but it doesnt go through...

I have reset my password for my apple ID ( For the 100th time now) and right now my Apple Support App which i am trying to download has been loading for over 6 minutes with no results....If I try to click anything else right now I know it will lock me again

Mar 22, 2018 11:53 AM in response to Eric Root

Ok guys Problem solved.....All I had to do is sign out and then sign in again ,,,,,WHOOOHOOOOO!!!! My facebook is downloading now 🙂 once completed i will download whatsApp and anything else I like 🙂

So basically after i updated the password I had to sing out of my Appple Account and sign in again and it fixed itself

Thanks everyone for your help!!!

New account set up but every time I try an app download I get locked out

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.