Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cannot access ClownWare Firebox since updating my iPhone 5S to 11.2.6 This is a mega problem as it houses my passwords and has done so for many years. Any ideas as I am a "Granny" with very little knowledge of this technology!!

I cannot access ClownWare Firebox since updating my iPhone 5S to version 11.2.6. Firebox holds all of my passwords and important information. Any ideas please? I have very little knowledge of this technology. Thank you

iPhone 5s, iOS 9.3.5

Posted on Mar 4, 2018 8:10 AM

6 replies

I cannot access ClownWare Firebox since updating my iPhone 5S to 11.2.6 This is a mega problem as it houses my passwords and has done so for many years. Any ideas as I am a "Granny" with very little knowledge of this technology!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.