Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I use the Remote app with ATV to skip back or ahead more than 10 seconds without pushing a virtual button a hundred times?

How do I use the Remote app with ATV to skip back or ahead more than 10 seconds without pushing a virtual button a hundred times?

Posted on Mar 4, 2018 8:34 AM

1 reply

Mar 4, 2018 8:53 AM in response to ratbatblue

If watching a video ten seconds per tap on the fast forward or reverse button is the limit.

If listening to music you can move further forward or back than ten seconds.

(See details below)

After you tap play, you'll see three more controls in your Apple TV Remote app:

• Fast-forward: Tap User uploaded file to skip ten seconds ahead in a video. Or tap User uploaded file to fast-forward in a song.
  • Rewind: Tap User uploaded file to skip ten seconds back in a video. Or tap User uploaded file to rewind in a song.
  • Details: Tap Details to see an overview of the content you're playing. For music, you can change your shuffle or repeat settings, or swipe up to choose what to play next. For iTunes movies and TV shows, you can swipe up to change your audio and subtitle settings. Then tap User uploaded file to return to the previous view.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.