Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

FaceTime on iPad Pro my contact cant hear me

When i use FaceTime on my iPad Pro i can hear my contact but they cant hear me.....I don’t have any issues with my iPhone or my reg iPad...help

Posted on Mar 4, 2018 9:50 AM

1 reply

Mar 7, 2018 3:33 PM in response to Sym453

Hello Sym453,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities!

I understand from your post that when using FaceTime on your iPad Pro your caller cannot hear you. The following article provides some great troubleshooting steps which may help resolve this type of issue:

Get help with the microphones on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

iPad

To test the microphone on your iPad, record a video using the Camera app, then play back the recording. You can also use FaceTime to make a video or audio call to test the sound quality.

Get help

If you still have issues after testing the microphone on your device, try these steps:

1. Unplug any accessory plugged into the headset jack.
  2. Avoid blocking the microphone and iSight mic with your fingers while holding the device or recording video.
  3. Remove screen protectors, films, or cases that cover the microphone, iSight mic, or iPhone receiver.
  4. Clear any debris from the microphones or iPhone receiver. Refer to the user guide for your device on microphone locations.
  5. Restart your device.
  6. Make sure you have the latest version of iOS.

If you've tried these steps and people still can't hear you on phone or FaceTime calls or Siri doesn’t hear your requests, contact Apple Support.

Best Regards.

FaceTime on iPad Pro my contact cant hear me

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.