Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes purchaesed Album, can no longer download most of the songs as they don’t show up under purchase history.

I purchased the abulm Welcome Reality by Nero on 3/02/12. Everything was going ok till I decided to make room on my iPad and deleted most of the songs off in 2017, figuring I could redownload them later. I found out when I went to redownload the ablum today that it was superseded by Welcome Reality+ and I can only download tracks 6,11,12 all others have vanished from my purchase history. How can I get the rest of the songs back?

I can can not use Report a problem since the purchase was longer than 90 days ago.

Thank you for the help.

iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi, iOS 11.2.6

Posted on Mar 4, 2018 9:18 AM

Similar questions

3 replies

Mar 4, 2018 10:41 AM in response to King_Penguin

Thank you replying King Penguin, unfortunately nether of these options worked.

The missing tracks were not hidden, they are no longer listed on the album on iTunes it self the ablum I purchased has been replaced with the + version as you can not find the base ablum on iTunes, my backup failed to restore, hanging iTunes till it was forced closed.

In my purchase history it shows the ablum, but 13 songs have been removed from it on iTunes Store, and is only listing track 6 Me and You, 11 Must be the Feeling and track 12 Reaching Out.

Thanks

Mar 4, 2018 11:29 PM in response to Justin TaxisGraphis

If they've been removed from the store you won't be able to redownload them. Have you got a backup of all of your downloads from the store, after purchasing items have you been copying from to your computer (if they were purchased on an iOS device) and copying them to a backup drive ? A backup of an iOS device doesn't include any store downloads, an iCloud backup/restore will redownload what it can from the store, an iTunes backup/restore looks for the purchases in the iTunes library

iTunes purchaesed Album, can no longer download most of the songs as they don’t show up under purchase history.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.