Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Battery no longer charges at all - only had for just over a year

Wondering if there is some trick to getting my Apple Watch to recharge its battery? I have had the watch for about 1 year and 4 months, and now all of a sudden after the battery dies after normal use, it no longer charges at all. I get the green snake graphic which sits endlessly when it attempts to charge.

I've tried all the regular routines including making sure its not the outlet, the plug unit and also tried that same unit on my iPhone which charges normally. Its a serious dissapointment that the Apple Watch battery will no longer charge, wondering if anyone has any tips or tricks or what Apple can do to resolve it?

Posted on Mar 4, 2018 9:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 4, 2018 9:25 AM

Hi there, have a look here as first: If your Apple Watch won't charge or it won't turn on - Apple Support and let us know!

1 reply

Battery no longer charges at all - only had for just over a year

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.