Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Logic Pro X set to loop audio like Acid Pro?

Hi, i am just getting into Logic Pro X, after leaving Logic back in 2008! So am new to this version, but learning fast!

I see with the new 10.4 update, that smart tempo, makes audio loops etc much easier to work with like Ableton/Acid Pro.

So coming to a clean install, and wanting to make a personal template - can anyone tell me how to set up a logic template so i could drag in pre-cut audio loops of 2/4/8/16 bars and they snap and lock to the tempo that i've chosen

From looking at tutorials, it looks like I need to keep 'Smart tempo' to KEEP?
Do i need to enable anything else to be able to drag in my own audio loops? Do i have to use Flex Time? or is there a setting to have flex-time on every track from scratch?

I've been told now that Logic can now transpose audio up and down, to find a key?
Can I map this as a key command like i can in Acid Pro? so knock up audio in semi-tones with say the +/- keys for speed?

Lastly can you move audio around within a region on the timeline, leaving the region track in place but move the audio 'inside' it? and does Logic now have an audio item 'gain' knob to increase decrease the audio in place within a region, like Ableton, Protools, etc?

Thanks!

iMac, iOS 11.2.6

Posted on Mar 4, 2018 10:30 AM

Similar questions

There are no replies.

Logic Pro X set to loop audio like Acid Pro?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.