Related Article

System requirements to install Windows using Boot Camp for macOS

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: i have installed windows 10 on my macbook, but now i couldn't open my os x mac opecrater

i have installed windows 10 on my macbook, but now i couldn't open my os x mac opecrater

MacBook Air

Posted on

Question marked as Apple recommended
Answer:
Answer:

To return to your macOS side restart the computer and hold down the OPTION key until the Boot Manager screen appears. Select the macOS icon then click on the Arrow button under it.

Posted on

Question marked as Apple recommended

Mar 4, 2018 12:08 PM in response to ravichowdary In response to ravichowdary

To return to your macOS side restart the computer and hold down the OPTION key until the Boot Manager screen appears. Select the macOS icon then click on the Arrow button under it.

Mar 4, 2018 12:08 PM

Reply Helpful (1)

Mar 5, 2018 11:08 AM in response to Kappy In response to Kappy

If Kappy's suggestion doesn't work it is possible that you installed Windows on the wrong partition and no longer have the Mac OS on the computer. If I had a dollar for every time someone brought me a computer like that I'd be retired on the beach somewhere instead of central Ohio.

Mar 5, 2018 11:08 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: ravichowdary

Question: i have installed windows 10 on my macbook, but now i couldn't open my os x mac opecrater