Related Article: Check your Apple ID device list to find where you're signed in

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple id blocked not under my account

Hi My child old 4 years play puzzle game in my ipad and game ask set account name and pass .She put some bad account and block my ipad serial number DY*******VD2 if you look my account used this ipad before . I dont have the check because i pad was buyed very long time ago but you can see thids ipad use my account last 6 years please unblock my ipad under my account

<Personal Information Edited by Host>

Posted on Mar 4, 2018 11:55 AM

6 replies

Mar 4, 2018 12:19 PM in response to Paradise__lost

We don't represent Apple Support here, just to clarify. What do you mean by your iPad was 'blocked?' I'll need clarification on that question, but you can see if these articles help:

If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled - Apple Support

Turn off Find My iPhone Activation Lock - Apple Support

If your Apple ID is locked or disabled - Apple Support

As a rule, NEVER give your Apple ID password to ANYONE (except possibly a trusted family member). See this article for information on keeping your Apple ID account secure: Security and your Apple ID - Apple Support

Mar 4, 2018 12:40 PM in response to Paradise__lost

Sounds like activation lock: Turn off Find My iPhone Activation Lock - Apple Support

You'll have to contact the person who is signed into your iPad to get it unlocked.

As you've found out, letting your four-year-old play around with an iPad without restrictions is a very bad idea. Use parental controls on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Mar 4, 2018 1:20 PM in response to Paradise__lost

If you don't have a copy of the original purchase receipt, Apple probably won't unlock it for you. You can try contacting Apple ID Support for assistance.

Apple ID Support

Apple ID Support (2)

Apple Support by e-mail or chat Select your device, Battery, Power and Charging, then Power adapter not working to get a chat option. If you need to talk to them, ask them if they will do a Skype or FaceTime with you.

Apple Support using Twitter

Or fill out and submit this form.

apple id blocked not under my account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.