Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I clean my Apple Watch pink sand sport band?

I have an Apple Watch 3 with a pink sand sport band, not the plastic one but the one that looks like cloth. With gardening and working out, the band has gotten pretty dirty. Does anyone how to clean it?

Thank you,

Kathy

Apple Watch Series 3

Posted on Mar 4, 2018 12:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 4, 2018 12:59 PM

See this article: Cleaning your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Clean and dry your band

Remove the band from your Apple Watch before cleaning. This cleaning information applies to Apple-branded bands only. For all other bands, follow the care information provided with the band.

For leather bands:

1. Wipe the leather portions of the bands clean with a nonabrasive, lint-free cloth. If necessary, lightly dampen the cloth with fresh water.2
  2. Don’t soak leather bands in water. The leather bands aren't water resistant.
  3. Let the band air dry thoroughly before you attach it to your Apple Watch. Don’t store leather bands in direct sunlight, at high temperatures, or in high humidity.

For all other bands, buckles, and closures:

1. Wipe the band clean with a nonabrasive, lint-free cloth. If necessary, lightly dampen the cloth with fresh water.
  2. Dry the band with a nonabrasive, lint-free cloth before you attach it to your Apple Watch.
5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 4, 2018 12:59 PM in response to catsmeow2525

See this article: Cleaning your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Clean and dry your band

Remove the band from your Apple Watch before cleaning. This cleaning information applies to Apple-branded bands only. For all other bands, follow the care information provided with the band.

For leather bands:

1. Wipe the leather portions of the bands clean with a nonabrasive, lint-free cloth. If necessary, lightly dampen the cloth with fresh water.2
  2. Don’t soak leather bands in water. The leather bands aren't water resistant.
  3. Let the band air dry thoroughly before you attach it to your Apple Watch. Don’t store leather bands in direct sunlight, at high temperatures, or in high humidity.

1. Wipe the band clean with a nonabrasive, lint-free cloth. If necessary, lightly dampen the cloth with fresh water.
  2. Dry the band with a nonabrasive, lint-free cloth before you attach it to your Apple Watch.

Mar 7, 2018 2:07 PM in response to catsmeow2525

At the bottom there, it mentions:

I would try that. Anything more harsh might cause the color to fade.

How do I clean my Apple Watch pink sand sport band?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.