Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why is #images not working on my iPhone 6

My images were working now they aren‘t. Would like to know how to get them back

Posted on Mar 4, 2018 2:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 5, 2018 4:22 PM

Hi Grumpy83,

I understand that you're no longer able to use #images on your iPhone. I'm happy to provide some help for this issue.

Check out the steps in the article below if you're missing #images:

Send and save GIFs on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If #images is missing from app drawer

Make sure that the #images app is enabled:

1. Tap User uploaded file to open the app drawer. Swipe left on the app drawer then tap User uploaded file.
  2. Tap Edit, then tap User uploaded file to add the #images app.

Make sure that your keyboard is set to a supported language and region. Go to Settings > General > Language & Region.

The #images app is available in the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, India, Singapore, Philippines, and Japan.

If that's not the case, check Restrictions to be sure this feature isn't disabled on your device:

Use parental controls on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities. Cheers!
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 5, 2018 4:22 PM in response to Grumpy83

Hi Grumpy83,

I understand that you're no longer able to use #images on your iPhone. I'm happy to provide some help for this issue.

Check out the steps in the article below if you're missing #images:

Send and save GIFs on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If #images is missing from app drawer

Make sure that the #images app is enabled:

1. Tap User uploaded file to open the app drawer. Swipe left on the app drawer then tap User uploaded file.
  2. Tap Edit, then tap User uploaded file to add the #images app.

Make sure that your keyboard is set to a supported language and region. Go to Settings > General > Language & Region.

The #images app is available in the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, India, Singapore, Philippines, and Japan.

If that's not the case, check Restrictions to be sure this feature isn't disabled on your device:

Use parental controls on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities. Cheers!

Why is #images not working on my iPhone 6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.