Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I reset my iPhone password and it still is saying my Apple ID is disabled.. I can't download nothing

Need help

Posted on Mar 4, 2018 2:44 PM

2 replies

Mar 4, 2018 4:50 PM in response to kellifrommorely

Which iPhone password are you referring to? If you are referring to your 4 or 6-digit passcode to open the phone, that has nothing to do with the Apple ID being disabled. However, if your Apple ID is disabled, see this support document for help, including contacting Apple Support if necessary with the link provided in the document. If your Apple ID is locked or disabled - Apple Support

I reset my iPhone password and it still is saying my Apple ID is disabled.. I can't download nothing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.