Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bottom mic problem iPhone 8 Plus

When I am on the phone I get complaints that my mic sounds muffled if I have the phone anywhere near my face. Just upgraded from the iPhone 6 Plus. Last phone never had this issue and I have not changed the way I hold a phone. I just got this phone 2 days ago and it could make me return it if this isn’t resolved. I cannot hold my phone in an uncomfortable way for long conversations. Please help!

Posted on Mar 4, 2018 2:57 PM

Similar questions

1 reply

Mar 5, 2018 5:01 PM in response to jbev84

Hello jbev84,

Thanks for asking the Apple Support Communities for help with your new iPhone. I recommend checking the troubleshooting provided in this help article: Get help with the microphones on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

If you have gone through the entire article and still have issues, the article states:

If you've tried these steps and people still can't hear you on phone or FaceTime calls or Siri doesn’t hear your requests, contact Apple Support.

Thanks and have a wonderful day.

Bottom mic problem iPhone 8 Plus

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.