Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Panasonic HC-VX1K/other cameras people have had good luck with

I was looking into getting a video camera to start videoing my son's lacrosse games.

Was looking on the Panasonic site and was almost set on the V770 but saw that there were some newer cameras coming out/line was being refreshed. Hoping that I can get at least 3-5 years out of a camera, I was looking at the Panasonic HC-VX1K. I was looking into purchasing this one but no way of telling if it will be compatible with iMovie.

If there are any other cameras that people have had luck with, feel free to make suggestions.

BTW - Using a mid-2012 MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz i7 with 8 gig or RAM. Also, looking for recommendations for external hard drives to store/back up.

Thanks,

Chuck

Posted on Mar 4, 2018 4:16 PM

Similar questions

There are no replies.

Panasonic HC-VX1K/other cameras people have had good luck with

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.