Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My plan for iCloud was upgraded a couple months ago from 50 to 200.I cannot see how I could have needed to upgrade agin so soon. I cannot see anywhere that I can view this info ?

My plan for iCloud was upgraded a couple months ago from 50 to 200.I cannot see how I could have needed to upgrade agin so soon. I cannot see anywhere that I can view this info ?

Posted on Mar 4, 2018 3:36 PM

1 reply

Mar 4, 2018 3:48 PM in response to Hair designer

Storage upgrades don't happen automatically; i.e., the plan shouldn't have upgraded unless you upgraded it. The following may help you determine how much storage you are using and what is being stored. Go to Settings > [username] > iCloud > Manage Storage. Also see: Manage your iCloud storage - Apple Support

If you decide to downgrade, see: Downgrade your iCloud storage - Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.