Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No GPS and poor bluetooth signal

I have an iphone6. Recently the GPS has stopped working and my bluetooth signal is very weak. My hiking GPS app used to work with no prob, but now i cannot even get a satellite signal at all. My bluetooth headphones work but cut out and stop unless i hold the phone near them, if i put it in my pocket then I get nothing. Can this be repaired?

iPhone 6, iOS 11.2.6

Posted on Mar 4, 2018 5:05 PM

6 replies

Mar 4, 2018 5:34 PM in response to cariboocarol

Apple does not repair iPhones, except for batteries and screens. It isn't cost-effective. So they replace them and charge a flat fee: iPhone Service Pricing - Apple Support

On the off-chance it is not a hardware problem the genius bar can do some diagnostics. One of the first things they will do is restore the phone using iTunes, so you can try this yourself. When you do set it up as a new phone first, before restoring a backup, just to make sure it isn't data corruption.

No GPS and poor bluetooth signal

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.