Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud Spring Cleaning

Has anyone figured out how to reclaim iCloud space? First seeing what is there, then deleting or moving it. I figure the content is from previous machines and iPhones that didn't use an Apple ID back when we didn't use it for everything. I've read everything on this subject and I've seen the internal file system BUT that 2.5GB of data is not available (from my 5GB). I hope it is some pictures I have lost. But does anyone know how to pull this data out of iCloud?

MacBook Pro with Retina display, iOS 10.3.3

Posted on Mar 4, 2018 4:18 PM

3 replies

Mar 4, 2018 8:36 PM in response to LACAllen

"What Data"

Why that would be the 2.4GB (that say it is documents) that are left in my iCloud even when I pull everything off and remove all devices from iCloud. That Data! The Data above and beyond the 30 days of photos that you cannot delete forever it seems because they always come back. Can I just get a new iCloud? Now I get the message you wanna buy more storage???? Say what? Is this a way to make more money? I do not trust the iCloud over this! I'm not the first to ask this question, because I've seen others. Does Apple have some kind of memory leak going on? I'm no noob.....

iCloud Spring Cleaning

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.