Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

cannot update or install an application

hello my name is aimanalwy. im using Iphone 7 with the latest ios. My problem is, i cannot update or even install an application. whenver i tried to, it says that "verification required". I dont know how to solve this problem. many kind of ways i have using usch as look at the youtube from what people did that have the same problem with me. So far what ive know, maybe it is because the subscription of the netflix. but i never subscribe anything on the application im just using the free trial and now i hve deleted the apps. but whenever i try to open the subscription on the setting, it cannot be cancel unless i resubscribe. i think thats the main problem why i cannot update or install an application. Furthermore, i also cannot update my visa card. it says invalid payment method, meanwhile the card is still valid and i can using it anywhere on other online store etc. so what im going to do. can u guys help to remove the subscribe on my iphone. aiman690536@*** is my apple id.

<Email Edited by Host>

iPhone 7, iOS 11.2.6

Posted on Mar 4, 2018 5:30 PM

1 reply

cannot update or install an application

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.