Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ios 11.2 affectected car bluetooth

Hello everyone,

IOS 11.2 has affected my car Bluetooth and keep restarting my iPhone 6. Did anyone experience this kind of problems?

Posted on Mar 4, 2018 6:50 PM

3 replies

Mar 5, 2018 6:49 PM in response to abdufromottawa

Hey abdufromottawa!

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities. I understand you're having some problems with the Bluetooth connection to your car, so let's see if we can figure out what's going on. First things first, when you update the software to any device, compatibilities might change as third-party features and services need to update their software. Because of this, you should see if there's a way to update the firmware of the stereo system in your car (by checking the owners manual or contacting the dealership you purchased it from).

With that out of the way, let's try some steps on the device itself. You'll find updating the firmware of your car stereo is listed here as well, but you can skip over that if you checked it first: Get help connecting your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with your car stereo - Apple Support

If possible, it would also be a great idea to test the Bluetooth capabilities of the iPhone with another Bluetooth device. If you're able to connect something else via Bluetooth, it'll tell us that the issue stems from the stereo rather than the Bluetooth service on the iPhone itself. Be sure to update the thread with your findings so we can keep working together if need be.

Cheers!

ios 11.2 affectected car bluetooth

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.