Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my email keeps showing my old name instead of my new married name. So my husband sees my old married name when I send him an email and I have no idea how to change it.

change the name on my email

Posted on Mar 4, 2018 7:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 4, 2018 7:14 PM

Go into your email account and change your name. You are the one that sets that for your mail account. And, he may need to check his address book to ensure that he has changed your contact to reflect the change as well.

Go to Settings>Accounts & Passwords, then choose the account you wish to change. Then Tap the Account name again, that will bring you to a page to enter your name.

10 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 4, 2018 7:14 PM in response to Ekreklau

Go into your email account and change your name. You are the one that sets that for your mail account. And, he may need to check his address book to ensure that he has changed your contact to reflect the change as well.

Go to Settings>Accounts & Passwords, then choose the account you wish to change. Then Tap the Account name again, that will bring you to a page to enter your name.

my email keeps showing my old name instead of my new married name. So my husband sees my old married name when I send him an email and I have no idea how to change it.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.