Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Email log in question

I'm logged into my iphone 6 for my yahoo email account. I got a new phone that isnt apple and I cannot sign into my email, is this because I'm signed into apple? If so why does it always say that my password is wrong when I sign into the new phone it wont let me log into my email on my new phone.

Posted on

Question marked as Helpful

Mar 4, 2018 6:01 PM in response to taylorfrompeck In response to taylorfrompeck

No. It's because Yahoo's mail servers are pretty much garbage and often get out of sync. You can't control which of their servers you will get when you attempt to log in. If the server you hit is borked, it will reject your credentials.

There’s more to the conversation

Read all replies
Question marked as Helpful

Mar 4, 2018 6:01 PM in response to taylorfrompeck In response to taylorfrompeck

No. It's because Yahoo's mail servers are pretty much garbage and often get out of sync. You can't control which of their servers you will get when you attempt to log in. If the server you hit is borked, it will reject your credentials.

Mar 4, 2018 6:01 PM

Reply Helpful (1)

Mar 4, 2018 6:03 PM in response to KiltedTim In response to KiltedTim

So my iPhone can keep me logged in my account but I cannot access it on another device for some reason. I don't use my iPhone anymore and I don't think I changed the password but when I try to log in on yahoo.com or the app that came with the phone it tells me wrong password do you have any idea why it would do that.

Mar 4, 2018 6:03 PM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: taylorfrompeck

Question: Email log in question