Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My photo library isn’t working ?

When I log into my iCloud on my laptop all my pictures are there but they won’t show up on my phone. I restarted my phone, logged out of iCloud on the phoen, I turned off and turned back on my photos. Anybody have any ideas how I get my photos back on my phone ?

Posted on Mar 4, 2018 5:48 PM

1 reply

Mar 5, 2018 6:03 PM in response to Isis519

Hi Isis,

It sounds like you're having some trouble getting your Photos from iCloud Photo Library to populate on your iPhone. I want to help you get that content moved over to your iPhone.

Let's go to Settings > Photos, and then check the following:
  • Make sure iCloud Photo Library is enabled
  • Put a check next to Download and Keep Originals
If those look good, it may take some time for your content to download from iCloud. Make sure you have a strong Wi-Fi connection, and depending on the amount of content being downloaded, it could take anywhere from a few minutes to several hours to complete the download.

Also, make sure that your iPhone is logged into the correct iCloud account. You'll want to make sure it matches the account logged in on your laptop. To check which account is logged in, you'll see that in Settings > [your_name]. The Apple ID will be shown right at the top.

Check out these articles that can help:
Get help with your iCloud Photo Library - Apple Support
iCloud Photo Library - Apple Support
iCloud Photo Library - iPhone User Guide

Let me know if that helps. If you're still not getting content going over, let me know what kind of laptop you're using, which operating system you have, and we'll check to make sure it's sending photos over.

You can also view the content in iCloud Photo Library at the iCloud Website: iCloud - Sign in

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities.

My photo library isn’t working ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.