Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Guided Access

My iPod Touch 6 is locked under Guided Access, my child has changed the passcode and he does not remember the passcode. What can I do do change the passcode and get out of the Guided Access on the iPod Touch?

iPod touch, iOS 11.2.6

Posted on

There’s more to the conversation

Read all replies

Mar 4, 2018 7:53 PM in response to SL999 In response to SL999

Have did your child knows the passcode?

End a Guided Access session

If you're using Touch ID on your iOS device, you can use it to end a Guided Access session. First, go to Settings > General > Accessibility > Guided Access > Passcode Settings and turn on Touch ID. Now, when you're using Guided Access, you can end the session by following these steps:

1. Press the Home button once.
  2. Use Touch ID.

If you're not using Touch ID on your device, follow these steps to end a Guided Access session:

1. Triple-click the Home button.
  2. Enter the Guided Access passcode.

Mar 4, 2018 7:53 PM

Reply Helpful

Mar 4, 2018 8:19 PM in response to ckuan In response to ckuan

Not sure...His friend at school probably helped him out. He was able to change the passcode and make changes to my account name. I am currently stuck on the App under Guided Access, without the passcode, I am unable to go to the setting.

I am trying to change or gain access to the passcode on the iPod Touch via iCould account, however, I can't find the access anywhere.

Please help! Thank you!

Mar 4, 2018 8:19 PM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: SL999

Question: Guided Access