Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Brightness changing on its own, Ipad Air

I keep my brighness on its lowest all the time. When i first got my touchpad it would change brightness on its own, Then it stopped for a while- it has recently started doing it again. -.-

It will slowly get brighter and brighter, And if i don’t fix it- it will eventually get to full brightnes. Which is really annoying and hurts my eyes 🙂. And it is doing this every day now.

Thanks in advance.

iPad Air Wi-Fi

Posted on Mar 4, 2018 9:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 5, 2018 11:17 PM

Poke around in settings, general, accessibility and see if the screen brightness settings have been changed. I know I had some issues with the auto bright not working after i updated to iOS11. I can’t recall exactly what I did but when I poked around in there it eventually went back to the way it was pre update

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 5, 2018 11:17 PM in response to Ellex_H

Poke around in settings, general, accessibility and see if the screen brightness settings have been changed. I know I had some issues with the auto bright not working after i updated to iOS11. I can’t recall exactly what I did but when I poked around in there it eventually went back to the way it was pre update

Brightness changing on its own, Ipad Air

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.