Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How many speakers does iPhone 10 have?

Left speaker at bottom of my iPhone is not working

Posted on Mar 4, 2018 9:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 5, 2018 7:46 PM

Hey Nithish12!

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities. I understand you're having some trouble with one of the speakers on your iPhone, and I'd be happy to help you figure out why that is. To answer your question, there are two speakers built into the iPhone X: one stereo speaker at the base, and one next to the front-facing camera at the top. Check out the 'External Buttons and Connectors' section of this page: iPhone X - Technical Specifications - Apple

You mentioned that you're only having issues with the speaker on the bottom, and while these steps are geared towards a general, complete lack of sound from all speakers, you might find that one of them has a positive impact on the situation: If you hear no sound or distorted sound from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch speaker - Apple Support

Also, you didn't mention which software version is currently installed on the iPhone, so head to Settings > General > Software Update and make sure it's the most current. If it isn't, back up your iPhone beforehand, then go ahead and update the software: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Lastly, be sure to try different combinations of songs and music sources for testing purposes, because in some cases that specific upload of a song or the song itself might use single audio channels as part of the track. Be sure to update the thread after you've been able to give these steps a shot, that way we can keep working towards next steps if need be.

Cheers!
2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 5, 2018 7:46 PM in response to Nithish12

Hey Nithish12!

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities. I understand you're having some trouble with one of the speakers on your iPhone, and I'd be happy to help you figure out why that is. To answer your question, there are two speakers built into the iPhone X: one stereo speaker at the base, and one next to the front-facing camera at the top. Check out the 'External Buttons and Connectors' section of this page: iPhone X - Technical Specifications - Apple

You mentioned that you're only having issues with the speaker on the bottom, and while these steps are geared towards a general, complete lack of sound from all speakers, you might find that one of them has a positive impact on the situation: If you hear no sound or distorted sound from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch speaker - Apple Support

Also, you didn't mention which software version is currently installed on the iPhone, so head to Settings > General > Software Update and make sure it's the most current. If it isn't, back up your iPhone beforehand, then go ahead and update the software: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Lastly, be sure to try different combinations of songs and music sources for testing purposes, because in some cases that specific upload of a song or the song itself might use single audio channels as part of the track. Be sure to update the thread after you've been able to give these steps a shot, that way we can keep working towards next steps if need be.

Cheers!

How many speakers does iPhone 10 have?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.