Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

4G not working in Bangladesh

Hello!

I really need an urgent response to this issue. All branded mobile getting 4G network except Apple in my country #Bangladesh.

We all Apple user from #Bangladesh are not getting any LTE from any operators. We have total 4 mobile operators here. When and how we can use LTE/4G from this location.
Currently i am using Apple i6s with 11.2.6 iOS.
Please response! We are very unhappy and upset. People are getting and using from a very low quality phone. But we are not

Thanks

<Personal Information Edited by Host>

iPhone 6s, iOS 11.2.6

Posted on Mar 5, 2018 1:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 5, 2018 1:56 AM

I didn't say you were complaining but we have no information here about Apple's plans in terms of services. We are not informed.

The matter is not one of restriction, simply that we don't know and we are not allowed to anticipate how Apple may reply. My first suggestion is your path. If enough people complain, Apple may feel obliged to take notice.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 5, 2018 1:56 AM in response to ra_radoan

I didn't say you were complaining but we have no information here about Apple's plans in terms of services. We are not informed.

The matter is not one of restriction, simply that we don't know and we are not allowed to anticipate how Apple may reply. My first suggestion is your path. If enough people complain, Apple may feel obliged to take notice.

4G not working in Bangladesh

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.