Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My in app purchases don’t deliver?

Anyone else having this issue? How do I fix it?

Posted on Mar 5, 2018 1:13 AM

1 reply

Mar 7, 2018 1:11 PM in response to Lexxbehonestt

Hey there, Lexxbehonestt!

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities. From your post, I understand that you've made an in-app purchase, but are unable to locate it. I'd be happy to help!

Based on what you've described, my recommendation would be to utilize the steps outlined below from If you don't see your in-app purchases - Apple Support :

Restore your in-app purchases

Some in-app purchases, such as game currency or hints, are consumable, which means that they run out as you use them. You can only restore non-consumable purchases. Learn about different types of in-app purchases.

To restore a non-consumable purchase, open the app that you made the purchase in and look for an option to restore. You might find it in one of these places:

• The app's main menu.
  • The app's Settings or Options menus.
  • The app's in-app store.

If you were charged for the purchase and still can't restore, contact the app developer for support. You can also report a problem with the in-app purchase.

If you try to restore and nothing happens or you get an error

Have a great day!

My in app purchases don’t deliver?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.