Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Issues with iPhone 7 smart battery case

not only does the case stop charging whenever it decides to, I have gotten 2 different names on my battery notification shortcut in widgets. It doesn’t say smart case, but instead AID UPS and a new one several days ago that I didn’t have time to capture a screen shot. This is ridiculous. The case isn’t but 6 months old at latest. I brought it into the Genius Bar and was told this is completely normal. The AID UPS and the other that I cannot recall. i received no help beyond that. waited around on the manager and I was told he was too busy to help me at the time. I paid $99.99 for this case and this should be covered under my Apple insurance since it is an Apple product and the issue is technical. On top of the technical issues, the case itself is beginning to fall apart with the cheap coat of rubber on the outside. I do not keep my phone in my pants pocket. Apple is probably aware of these defaults and doesn’t want to repay/store credit something that would cost them. Especially after the battery crisis they just went through. But guess what???? They are a multi-billion dollar company and aren’t going anywhere. So Apple, if you are actually reading this, help your customers out by providing an alternative case or a smart case/”bug fix” for this issue. Thanks. And I’d appreciate an email to the account linked with my Apple ID.

Posted on Mar 5, 2018 1:02 AM

Similar questions

There are no replies.

Issues with iPhone 7 smart battery case

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.