Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone SE screen capture

Hi all I've just updated to 11.2.6, and I now find that my screen capture is not working. I can access a screen capture via the accessibility facility, but not using the normal top & bottom button method. Anyone else suffered this problem.

Many thanks

Posted on Mar 5, 2018 2:00 AM

1 reply

Mar 6, 2018 7:05 AM in response to stephenfrombedlington

Hey there, stephenfrombedlington.

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities.

I understand that you're unable to take a screenshot on your iPhone since updating to iOS 11.2.6. I'll be happy to help assist you with this.

Since this just started after you updated iOS, I recommend a reinstall of iOS on your iPhone.

First, use this article to make sure that you have a backup of your iPhone: How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Then, use this article to reinstall iOS: If you can‘t update or restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Note: This article is intended to be for a different issue but following steps 1-5 will help you reinstall iOS without erasing data.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers.

iPhone SE screen capture

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.