Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i cant download anythig bc i need to update methodi try to update it it says declined and i cant remove the payment method either

Like I try to download a app it says “update payment method” I click okay it takes me to it I try to put it in then it “declines” it and then when I try to just remove it off my account so there is no credit card number on there it won’t let me do that either

Posted on Mar 5, 2018 4:38 AM

1 reply

Mar 5, 2018 5:15 AM in response to tripfromerwin

How/when are you trying to remove the card ? You won't be able to remove it when trying to download something, you need to just log into the account and see if the 'none' option shows : Change or remove your Apple ID payment information in the iTunes Store - Apple Support

If that is what you are doing and if you aren't getting the 'none' option : Why can’t I select None when I edit my Apple ID payment information? - Apple Support

For the card being declined, if it's a debit card that might be why. Otherwise, is the card registered to exactly the same name and address as on your iTunes account and was issued by a bank in the country where you are (and which is therefore on the account) : If your payment method is declined, or you have a billing issue with a previous purchase in the iTunes Store - Apple Support

i cant download anythig bc i need to update methodi try to update it it says declined and i cant remove the payment method either

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.