Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wifi icon keeps jumping to the left

Hi

I just noticed the wifi icon on my menu bar is very quickly jumping to the left and returning to its original position every now and then. It's so quick it's hard to see so I videoed it and all that happens is a blank space appears between the wifi and bluetooth icons. It's really annoying. Anyone know how to make it stop?

Thanks in advance...

Posted on Mar 5, 2018 5:12 AM

2 replies

Mar 5, 2018 6:22 AM in response to goClimb

You have posted your question on the support forum for the Apple routers.....the AirPort Express, AirPort Extreme and AirPort Time Capsule that you see pictured below.

User uploaded file

You really have a question about the operating system on your Mac. Please click the link below and choose the operating system that your Mac is using and post your question on the support forum for that operating system.

Mac OS & System Software

If you are running Windows on a PC, I doubt that there will be many users on an Apple support forum that will be able to help, but anything is possible.

Wifi icon keeps jumping to the left

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.