Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problem with apple mail integrated client

After update to iOs 11 my phone and iPad start act strange with yahoo mail configured on apple mail app. It can do not deliver mail for several days. I also try to reconfigure mail in my iPad and iPhone but that helped only for day. I figured out after hard reset and open main client mail come as normal, but it works only for this time. Also i have tested yahoo mail app and it work normal. Cellular or WiFi data do not have any difference. How i can attract apple developers that they need to make update for mail client?

iPhone 7, iOS 11.2.5

Posted on Mar 5, 2018 6:19 AM

2 replies

Mar 5, 2018 11:54 AM in response to KiltedTim

But explain why yahoo app work fine on same phone same ipad, but when i enter same info to mail client apple mail app cant work so good? for ex sapless in yahoo mail app i have 10 new mails and on apple mail same account have 0 new mails. part two open mail and same times app show that downloading new mails 1/30 -> 25/30 and after end of process no new mail in app. I think this is not yahoo mail problem, but it is with apple mail app. All start with new update first was problem with accessibility control mode on youtube, now yahoo mail... something goes wrong since ios 11 was released.

Problem with apple mail integrated client

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.