Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bluetooth not available march 2018

I did my utter best for three months now and the 'Bluetooth not available' message is still there. (Desktop iMac 27", osx 10.13.3). There is not a single thing i did not try at least 12 times and still suddenly Bluetooth is greyed out on top of menu, and missing in the System Preferences.

What can be wrong? I use the mighty mouse all day long for years now, never had any problems with this. But since the 10.13.1 'upgrade' it started to make problems.

Any help would be absolutely appreciated. Thanks a lot for any working suggestions.

Best, Hans

iMac, macOS High Sierra (10.13.3)

Posted on Mar 5, 2018 6:00 AM

3 replies

Mar 5, 2018 2:55 PM in response to kochxbos

What model iMac do you have? Is there anything unusual about how you performed the OS update?

My first recommendation is to determine whether the issue still occurs after an NVRAM reset.

How to reset NVRAM on your Mac - Apple Support

If the issue persists, then providing the Etrecheck report as requested by Rkaufmann87 would be my next recommendation. I like to start with the simple solutions first.

Bluetooth not available march 2018

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.