Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I don’t get an option to restore on my iPad

I want to restore certain numbers documents from my iCloud backups. Do I have to be connected to my pc to restore because I see no options on my iPad air

iPad, iOS 7.1, ipad air

Posted on Mar 5, 2018 7:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 5, 2018 7:48 AM

If you are restoring from a backup, there are no options to restore selective items. You have to restore everything in the backup or nothing at all.

If you log into iCloud.com on a computer, you can download the selected files to your PC. If you are running IOS 10 or higher, you can download the files in iCloud Drive. If you are running an earlier iOS, you should still be able to download the files in Numbers on the iPad.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 5, 2018 7:48 AM in response to wtcamb

If you are restoring from a backup, there are no options to restore selective items. You have to restore everything in the backup or nothing at all.

If you log into iCloud.com on a computer, you can download the selected files to your PC. If you are running IOS 10 or higher, you can download the files in iCloud Drive. If you are running an earlier iOS, you should still be able to download the files in Numbers on the iPad.

I don’t get an option to restore on my iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.