Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why my Iphone 7 Plus Camera OIS is acting crazy ?

Hi, I recety bought an Iphone 7 Plus from someone and I noticed today that in snapchat and all 3rd party camera apps that the image is moving to one side and another and I looked at the back of the phone at the camera and I see that it moves, and I believe that is the OIS in action.

In the ios camera app it only moves in time-lapse and panorama and portrait mode doesn't work, it blures the entire image when it detects the subject and the resulting photo is one without the blur effect applied.

I believe it's a software issue that f**** the ois since in normal picture and video mode it works perfectly.

So what is the problem ? Is it the camera itself, the ois or it's a software issue ?

I am on Ios 11.2.6

Posted on Mar 5, 2018 5:57 AM

1 reply

Mar 6, 2018 8:06 AM in response to valifromromania

Hi valifromromania,
Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities. I'm a bit unclear on the exact nature and scope of the issue you are describing, but if you are having issues with the camera on your iPhone 7 Plus, you may find the information and troubleshooting steps outlined in the following article helpful, including reaching out to Apple Support directly if necessary:
Get help with the camera on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support
Regards.

Why my Iphone 7 Plus Camera OIS is acting crazy ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.