Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPHONE 6 NOT PAIRING

my iPhone 6 will not connect to my Honda 2014 CRV Bluetooth. Car does not see the phone, phone, phone does not see the car. Android has connected, without a hitch. since I have already paired it with the Android, it seems to point to the iPhone being the issue. any thoughts?

Posted on Mar 5, 2018 6:13 AM

1 reply

Mar 6, 2018 8:07 AM in response to Applehead65

Hey, Applehead65.

I see that your iPhone 6 isn't pairing with your 2014 Honda CRV. I'm happy to help.

Get help connecting your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with your car stereo -- Follow the steps below:

If you're using Bluetooth

1. Check your car stereo's user manual for how to pair with a Bluetooth device.
  2. Go to Settings > Bluetooth, and turn off Bluetooth. Wait for 5 seconds, then turn Bluetooth back on.
  3. Restart your iOS device.
  4. On your iOS device, unpair your car stereo. On your car's display, unpair your iOS device and any other devices. Restart your car and your iOS device, then pair and connect again.
  5. Update your iOS device.
  6. Install any firmware updates for your car stereo.
  7. If you still can't connect, contact Apple Support.

Cheers!

IPHONE 6 NOT PAIRING

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.