Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have iPhone4s but I forget it's icloud I'd and password. .how can I unlock it?

I have iPhone4s ..I'm the owner of this phone but I forget I'd and password. I want to unlock it

Posted on Mar 5, 2018 10:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 5, 2018 10:43 AM

Forgetting both is like saying you lost the key to your house and you also can't remember where you live. Apple takes activation lock very seriously because of theft of devices. If you have a receipt for the purchase and you are the original purchaser you can try taking those and ID to an Apple Store and see if they will reset it.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 5, 2018 10:43 AM in response to Henry.92

Forgetting both is like saying you lost the key to your house and you also can't remember where you live. Apple takes activation lock very seriously because of theft of devices. If you have a receipt for the purchase and you are the original purchaser you can try taking those and ID to an Apple Store and see if they will reset it.

I have iPhone4s but I forget it's icloud I'd and password. .how can I unlock it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.