Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 7 slow network, battery drain, lightning port pro

I had a pretty unpleasant ownership with my iPhone 7 running iOS 11.1.2I got it when iPhone 7 launch, my friend got his about 1 or 2 month later and we noticed that my battery capacity is lower than his.

And few months after i got my phone, some little shiny dot unlike the matte black finish start to appear around the camerahere's the problem happened recently :1. Slow network speed, me and my friend had different carriers so I don’t know is cellular is slow too, but at home my laptop is able to get 90MB/s download and my iPhone 7 only able to hit 10MB/s.2. wired battery drain, so I charge to 99% and “opened low power mode” and when to sleep 6 hours later there’s only 39% remaining.(the battery app I found shows I still had 1700mAh capacity)3. my phone seems can't charge with factory cable(not even react anything), I tested with 2 phone, 2 adapters, 3 cable(2 factory 1 Moshi)

iPhone 7, iOS 11.1.2, Bought in launch

Posted on Mar 5, 2018 7:35 AM

There are no replies.

iPhone 7 slow network, battery drain, lightning port pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.