Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

After charging my Beats X all night, the light keeps blinking white, but it never turns off nor can it connect to any devices.

Got my Beats X last week, and it was good the first day.

Then I charged it overnight, and in the morning I ended up with a flashing white light that wouldn’t stop.

Even if you do the “reset” when you hold down the power button, and give both the red&white alternating lights,

it just goes back to blinking white again with the same issues of not turning off and not connection.

I’ve fixed this twice now by connecting it to my Mac, uninstalling the Beats updater (which does not recognize them during this issue), and reinstalling the Beats updater. Only then do they finally restart and turn off. Then they connect.

I don’t want to do this every day.

My PowerBeats 2 never had this type of issue, so I don’t know what’s causing it.

Beats X-OTHER

Posted on Mar 5, 2018 10:38 AM

1 reply

After charging my Beats X all night, the light keeps blinking white, but it never turns off nor can it connect to any devices.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.