Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Organizing Movie Library by Customized Genre

Not so much a question as a request:

Please grant permissions to owners of content through iTunes to edit the genre of our catalogue as we see fit. Films purchased through iTunes have consistency issues as it pertains to genre organization. When browsing my library, I have no choice but to just browse alphabetically. I can not trust that the genres assigned are accurate. For example, Pineapple Express (Unrated Edition) is comically categorized under "Action and Adventure". And as much as I agree that films like, Home Alone 1 & 2, Love Actually, and National Lampoons Christmas Vacation are indeed comedies, I would prefer to store them (and yes, Die Hard, too) under the Holiday category in my AppleTV library.

You are ruining my life.

Thank you,

Posted on Mar 5, 2018 10:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 5, 2018 10:35 AM

Not so much a question as a request:

Please grant permissions

Nobody on here can do that, you already know that we are just fellow users and that these are user forums. If you want to leave feedback to Apple about something : http://www.apple.com/feedback/

1 reply

Organizing Movie Library by Customized Genre

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.