Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone says it's disabled and I need to connect to iTunes

My iPhone says that it's disabled and that I need to connect to iTunes. I have not done anything to this iPhone like typing in the wrong password. All I did was power off my iPhone and then turn it back on. It has been stuck on this screen for 2 days and I have tried to connect it to iTunes but it doesn't work. It doesn't even say how long it's disabled for so I don't know what to do. I'm not sure what iOS update it last had but it must of been some when in October 2017 or November 2017 because it hasn't been letting me update it.

iPhone 6

Posted on Mar 5, 2018 10:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply
4 replies

Mar 5, 2018 11:31 AM in response to jenjam100

Hi

Turn iPhone off Make sure your pc is running the latest iTunes 12.7.3 or later.

Connect lead to USB on your pc Press just the power button down on iPhone don't let go Connect lead to iPhone keep power button pressed down until pc sees iPhone Then wait for restore you may need to do this more than once Before it works.

Cheers

Brian 🇬-1F1E7;

My iPhone says it's disabled and I need to connect to iTunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.