Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Computer crashed, music missing...grrr

My laptop (running windows 7) crashed recently and I lost most everything. I did a clean instill of 7 and redownloaded itunes. My library had over 1000 songs, and I now have 400. Many of the songs I am missing are from CDs that I uploaded into iTunes. Some of the CDs I have lost, but I wasn't worried because I had them downloaded to iTunes.

I have an iPhone 6s that has a good chunk of my music, but I'm still missing a lot! Any suggestions on restoring my full library?

iPhone 6s, iOS 11.2.6

Posted on Mar 5, 2018 10:50 AM

Similar questions

4 replies

Mar 5, 2018 11:36 AM in response to Limnos

I did. Some of the music was never stored on my iphone or ipod. It was only on my iTunes account. Christmas music for instance...I added it to my ipod during the Christmas season, but deleted it after to make room for other music. I was able to find another 400 songs than what was originally transferred.

I do have a second ipod that has 800 songs on it, but it is not allowing me to transfer using the methods listed in the article.

I was able to save some things from my hard drive, but lost all my music and most photos.

Computer crashed, music missing...grrr

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.