Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to Fix “This Mac can’t connect to iCloud” and Unknown Errors with iCloud on Mac

I have read on Apple Support and at the site at the end of my post, tried a couple or three of the suggestions.

All these solutions are a bunch of bolony, IMO. I did the, “Library,” thing, never worked. I did the Sign out of ICloud three days in a row. Appeared to work at the time, testing it with several RESTARTS, and even several, total SHUT DOWNS, then re-boots. and it doesn’t re-occur UNTIL THE NEXT MORNING, just now, today, IT’S BAAAAAAAAAAAACK. IMO this is an APPLE problem AND NEEDS TO BE ADDRESSED, maybe with some sort of update.

Scroll down and read the few other posters, UNREAL!!! This just began several days ago, maybe just a week. I DID NOTHING, changed NOTHING before hand, It appears to be a FALSE POSITIVE, because I have no problem accessing, using ICloud and all it's file/folders, on this MAC and a NON MAC machine too.

https://osxdaily.com/2016/10/23/fix-icloud-unknown-error-cant-connect-problem-ma c/#comment-5868011

User uploaded file

Mac mini, macOS Sierra (10.12.6)

Posted on Mar 5, 2018 11:07 AM

Similar questions

There are no replies.

How to Fix “This Mac can’t connect to iCloud” and Unknown Errors with iCloud on Mac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.