Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ipad air takes too long to load pages on safari?

ipad air is not loading safari web pages in a timely manner

iPad 2, iOS 7

Posted on Mar 5, 2018 2:26 PM

1 reply

Mar 7, 2018 5:14 PM in response to waccamaw

Hi waccamaw,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. I understand that you're having trouble with Safari loading webpages on your iPad Air. I know it's important for webpages to load efficiently; I'm happy to help. First I'd recommend checking the Wi-Fi network that you're connected to and, if possible, test to see if the same behavior occurs using a different network. I suggest this because the time it takes for a website to load partially depends on the speed of the internet connection being used.

If the issue persists on a different network, check that your iPad software is up-to-date. If you need to update, use this guide to create a backup and update your iPad: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If you're up-to-date use these steps to close the Safari app: How to force an app to close on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
Then, restart your iPad: Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If the issue persists you may also want to clear the website data from Safari and check for content blockers that may be enabled: Clear the history and cookies from Safari on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Best Regards.

ipad air takes too long to load pages on safari?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.