Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No purchased movies and tv will play on iPad Air

Sinve upgrading to iOS 11.2.last week, all of my movies and TV purchases have disappeared from the Library section of the TV app. If I try to play something through the Watch Now section of the TV app, I get an error message that says “Could not load video.” I’ve deleted and re-downloaded the TV app several times, reset my network settings several times, logged in and logged out of the iTunes Store and Home Sharing several times, connected and synced the iPad with my computer several times, and restarted my iPad (regular and hard restart) several times...and still nothing.

iPad Air Wi-Fi, iOS 11.2.6

Posted on Mar 5, 2018 3:11 PM

1 reply

Mar 7, 2018 5:18 PM in response to KALKevin

Hello KALKevin,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities!

I understand from your post that you are not able to play purchased movies and TV shows in the TV app. In addition to the troubleshooting steps you have already completed, the following article has some steps to help resolve this type of issue:

If you can't stream or watch video content from the iTunes Store or third-party apps - Apple Support

Best Regards.

No purchased movies and tv will play on iPad Air

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.