Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Transfer emails from 7 to iphoneX

Hi I am wondering if there is anyway that I can transfer my downloaded pop3 emails to my new phone, the emails are not on any server where I can download them from.

either that , or can I sync the emails between outlook for MAC and my new iPhone ?

thanks

iOS 11.2.6, iPhone X

Posted on Mar 5, 2018 5:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 5, 2018 6:05 PM

Since the mail is resident on the device, there's perhaps a remote chance that the mail is part of your backup. You might try backing up the 7 (to iTunes, not iCloud since it is less comprehensive) and install that backup onto the X.

4 replies

Mar 5, 2018 8:08 PM in response to Nibles

Absolutely! All you have to do is go to General>Accounts & Passwords and then add any email addresses that you wish! After doing so, all of your emails should appear in the Mail app.

Transfer emails from 7 to iphoneX

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.