Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: My iphone 6s wont install the IOS 11 update. Ive deleted almost everything off my phone to see if it was a storage issue but it still somt download and a message pops up saying "an error occured while installing." any suggestions?

IOS 11 won't install on my Iphone 6s! any help would be greatly appreciated.

Posted on

Mar 6, 2018 7:35 PM in response to rockmyplimsoul In response to rockmyplimsoul

i have the update downloaded, it just won't install. i tried doing it through itunes too by connecting my phone to my computer and it still has an error message pop up every time. i even restored my phone and everything, i've almost tried everything and nothing seems to be working.

Mar 6, 2018 7:35 PM

Reply Helpful

Mar 7, 2018 4:47 AM in response to rockmyplimsoul In response to rockmyplimsoul

yeah it just basically turned my phone off then on within a span of 5 minutes and it's still the same. IOS 11 is a big change to the IPhones so i think i could tell if it changed. i'm not sure what's going on but if any of us can't figure it out i might just call apple or go into a store and have them figure it out.

Mar 7, 2018 4:47 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: ghess19

Question: My iphone 6s wont install the IOS 11 update. Ive deleted almost everything off my phone to see if it was a storage issue but it still somt download and a message pops up saying "an error occured while installing." any suggestions?