Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Your help is much needed and would indeed rock!!

Nahalem MAC 12 core, plenty of RAM(More of a moot issue, but it's just so folks know that I have a very fast and efficient Desktop with plenty of HD space, that has nothing to do with this issue).

I have an audio import issue in LOGIC 10.4.1. When I go to import a particular audio file(in this case, bass for this session), I can pre-listen and it plays in the right tempo and key. I import the file and-in the arrange window of my sequence-the track plays at a much slower speed, same key, but closer to half time(this is after having made sure sample and bit rates were all the same, as well as having taken advantage of being able to perform the same function two different ways. I tried to import from its location as well as drag it from the audio bin window, same result).

I even made an attempt to convert the sample rate of the session, and it ALL got screwy on me!).

I am not sure as to how to get this one bass track to line up and play well with the others. Any and all help as soon as possible would be tremendous!!!

Logic Pro X, macOS Sierra (10.12.6)

Posted on Mar 5, 2018 5:42 PM

Similar questions

There are no replies.

Your help is much needed and would indeed rock!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.