Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I was not able to send or receive imsgs all of the sudden.

I signed out of imessage and now cant sign in. Its says the server is not available. I have looked at all the hints and nothing has worked.

iPad Air Wi-Fi, iOS 11.2.6

Posted on Mar 5, 2018 6:44 PM

1 reply

Mar 6, 2018 12:39 PM in response to Brabramowitz

Hi there, Brabramowitz,

Thanks for stopping by the Apple Support Communities. If I understand your post, you signed out of iMessage and are now unable to get signed back in. When you try, you get an error that the server is not available. I'm happy to help!

Based on what you've described, I would recommend following the steps outlined in If you get an error when trying to activate iMessage or FaceTime - Apple Support . While your specific error is not discussed in the article, the steps do address issues signing in and activating iMessage so I think they'll be helpful.

If you do still need help after using those steps, though, please reach out to Apple Support directly for additional assistance. You can get in touch with them here: Contact Apple Support .

Cheers.

I was not able to send or receive imsgs all of the sudden.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.