Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I updated my Apple Watch and I cannot receive texts or call

<Re-Titled by Host>

Posted on Mar 5, 2018 6:05 PM

2 replies

Mar 9, 2018 5:38 PM in response to shoppergirl123

Hello shoppergirl123,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities!

I understand from your post that you are not able to receive texts or calls on your Apple Watch. These are great features of the Apple Watch! I am happy to help you! The following article has steps which may help resolve issues sending or receiving messages on your Apple Watch:

If you can’t send or receive messages on your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Also, depending on the model of Apple Watch you are using you may need to make sure that the Continuity settings for iPhone Cellular Calls is enabled. The following article will provide you with the necessary settings:

Use Continuity to connect your Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Apple Watch - Apple Support

Best Regards.

Mar 9, 2018 5:38 PM in response to shoppergirl123

Hello shoppergirl123,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities!

I understand from your post that you are not able to receive texts or calls on your Apple Watch. These are great features of the Apple Watch! I am happy to help you! The following article has steps which may help resolve issues sending or receiving messages on your Apple Watch:

If you can’t send or receive messages on your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Also, depending on the model of Apple Watch you are using you may need to make sure that the Continuity settings for iPhone Cellular Calls is enabled. The following article will provide you with the necessary settings:

Use Continuity to connect your Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Apple Watch - Apple Support

Best Regards.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.